Six Ways to Optimize Your Savings At Buffalo Market
Six Ways To Optimize Your Savings At Buffalo Market
We strive to make great-tasting, organic groceries affordable and accessible to all. We start by giving you the lowest price we can on organics, so low that they can be cheaper than conventional. In short, you save money and improve your food just by shopping with us! Here are more ways you can make the most of shopping at Buffalo Market:
- Make your Buffalo Market cart your shopping list
- Did you know that in 2017 the average single person spent $4,425 annually or $368.75 per month on groceries? If you’re making purchases through the week instead of all at once, save a cart and add to your list until you cross $100 and collect free shipping! We’ll keep it warm for you.
- Buy larger quantities. We can apply greater discounts to larger orders.
- We offer some pretty awesome discounts for restaurant-sized quantities. If you don’t see a discount on the shop, please email us to see what we can work out!
- Look for our Daily Specials in your inbox. There's always something to save on.
- Get the freshest produce at the freshest prices along with deals from fish to fizzy water.
- Get your order with zero delivery fees! You can unlock wholesale pricing with no delivery fee when you order $100 or more in delicious groceries.
- Invite a friend to experience Buffalo Market. They get a $20 gift card. You get a $20. And we get to make everyone happy.
Shopping at Buffalo Market is a great way to keep your fridge and pantry stocked with wholesome, nutritious food, without breaking the bank! Just fill up your cart and find out for yourself how much you can save by shopping with us.